CHIROPRACTIC ASSISTANT: BOTHELL CLINIC
Bothell's premier upper-cervical chiropractic office, in Beardslee Plaza, is seeking a part-time Chiropractic Assistant.
Are you an up-beat individual who can multi-task and think in terms of growth and "next steps"? Do you work well under minimal supervision? Do you like to be busy and help people who suffer from pain and spinal problems? If you answered YES to any or all of these, then do we have the job for you!
We are a new clinic looking to fill the position of Chiropractic Assistant. This busy clinic is looking for someone with superior interpersonal and organizational skills to be the main interface between the doctor and patients. If hired, your role is to be the anchor for the team by coordinating the schedules of the doctors and massage therapists, answering phones, maintaining office flow, taking care of daily operations in the office and participating in marketing events.MULTI-TASKING is the name of the game! Your job requires a constant awareness of the "next steps," you must be self-motivated, and in constant communication with all those around you to provide the best service to our patients, doctors, and staff. Your work culture promises to be fun, upbeat, and rewarding as you interact with dozens of people each day, whose lives are being changed by upper cervical chiropractic care!
- Experience with AR follow-up & Insurance benefits/eligibility verification a plus, but not required. Will train the right candidate.
- Part-time to begin and may work into full time.
- Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation: $16 / hour to start
Employment Type: Part-time
LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPIST: BALLARD CLINIC
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team at Seattle and Bothell's premier chiropractic clinics. This clean, bright clinic has FREE designated parking, central heat and AC, hydraulic massage tables, I-pods with programmed music as well as premium Pandora station, hydrocollator, thermophores, ice packs, silicone cupping supplies, pregnancy massage pillows, and a few aromatherapy oils.
We have full time, part time, morning, evening and weekend shifts at our Ballard location. We have been changing lives for over 20 years by combining upper-cervical chiropractic care with exceptional therapeutic massage. We are looking for someone who excels in treatment work, and is supportive of chiropractic care, as you will be treating patients in cooperation with the chiropractors. We would love to find someone who uses other modalities like Bowen, Structural integration, Hellerwork, etc.
This busy clinic is looking for an outgoing and positive person who is self-motivated and punctual. Your work environment promises to be fun, upbeat, and rewarding, with opportunities for growth. We are a diverse group that welcomes [appropriate] tattoos, piercings, colored hair, and dreads!
All supplies are provided, scheduling is done by our Chiropractic Assistants, and billing is done by our Office Manager. Hours and schedule are flexible. Saturday and weekday evening availability is highly requested.
Employment Benefits Include:
- Employment benefits include:
- Free chiropractic care!
- Paid full rate for no-shows
- $200/year continuing education reimbursement
- Training in self marketing and professional development
- All supplies are provided
- Scheduling, billing and credentialing is done by office staff
- Bonus opportunities
- Take home all your tips
- Therapist responsibilities:
- Computerized SOAP charting
- Basic upkeep and cleaning of massage room
- Help launder sheets (washer/dryer on premises)
- Occasional Marketing events (paid $15/hour)
- Must have current Malpractice Insurance and WA State Massage License
- Credentialed with major insurance companies a plus, but not required
Please email resume to email@example.com.